Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mom

I have to tell everyone what a great mom I have. She is so awesome and such a good example to
me! She is seriously one of my best friends and I can tell her pretty much everything. I'm not gonna lie I'm a little bit worried about this summer when I move home, it seems like we're closer when we don't live together :D But, regardless, I don't know what I would do without her and I hope I never have to go without our lunch dates, Costco runs, chick-flic fixes, etc. I don't think I tell her how much I love her often enough...I'll add that to my list haha.

1 comment:

mom4ever said...

AWW! What a sweet pea!!!!! Actually, truth be told I AM the lucky one!!!!! I am soooooo proud of you Kait! I have never met anyone who tries so hard to do what's right! Your heart is pure gold! (and your cakes are a yummo masterpiece too!)You have made awesome plans for your life!...and your on your way! way to go!! Woo Hoo I'm cheering you on every step of the way! Keep going till you get there! And yes, you need to enjoy the ride! (that's the whole point sweetie!) I love you and miss you and look forward to many many more dates!) You amaze me!!!!!!! And I love you oodles of poodles!

forever and ever-always always- no matter what!
xoxo, MOM
ps I love your intro blog song!! Just don't spend too much time here, cause life's a waitin!