Monday, September 29, 2008

Love...

LOVE-I still believe in my fairy tale. I still believe that someday I will meet a man who will love me more than anything and who will want to raise our kids in the gospel. I know he's out there somewhere waiting for me and we both just still need time to prepare ourselves for each other. Why am I rambling about this? Because everyone is getting married and I just have to remind myself, sometimes publicly, that I am only 19 years old and don't really have to worry about meeting my future husband just yet. I am not in a rush but when I look at the row of wedding announcements across my shelf I am tempted to feel anxious. That's all I had to say. :)

1 comment:

Macy said...

Good girl. I know it is hard when it seems like everyone else is getting married, but you keep getting yourself ready for when the time is right for you. And yes, you are only 19. :)