Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just Call Me Martha...

So this weekend I have been trying to relax and do some "me" things, and it turned out that most of those things were crafts and baking. I love to do things like that and can't wait to have my own family to do these things with!
This is my Cherry Pie...I was planning on home making the crust but ran out of time, so all I can really take credit for is the awesome lattice design on top and a few secret ingredients ;)

This is the Halloween Gingerbread House that I decorated. I was able to implement some of my cake decorating skills and it actually turned out kinda cute! haha it was so much fun to do it too!
The back view:


The front view:



These next couple things are for Becca's new babies (that should be here in a week or two but cross your fingers that they stay in longer!) I justs bought some plain white onesies and some iron on applique thingies and put them together. Too bad they wont stay cute and clean for long haha

This is also for Becca's new girls, its a little scrapbook/photo album/whatever Becca wants to use it as.

Yay for crafting!! I wish I had more time to do things like this all the time! It really made me feel like I was accomplishing, even though I was really neglecting my homework :)

2 comments:

Chloe said...

I love your ginger bread house thing.

.:.Queen B..:. said...

OH MY! You just put all my little crafts to shame!! Everything is so cute! Needless to say I'm pretty jealous!