Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am only doing this because it is 5 in the morning and I have nothing else to do haha...

My favorite shows right now? (Becca you're not alone...I also get WAY to emotionally involved in television shows!)

GREY'S ANATOMY!!
I don't care what any of you think...I have watched every show since it first started and will always be a devoted fan, even through the weird lesbian confusions and the frustration of Meridith and Derek NEVER ENDING HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!

Okay this is a new found love, it all started with an assignment from my nursing teacher. We actually have homework that requires we watch House!! I knew I chose the right profession :) The only bad part is that I have to keep rewinding and replaying every scene so I can write down all of the diagnoses and long words.

The End.

2 comments:

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

OMG Kaitlin I am OBSESSED with grey's....and i love house too!! I never have time to watch them when they are on, so me and Jord have started renting the seasons...and yeah basically i'm obsessed! Love ya!

Emilie Laura Wright III said...

Dear Kaitlin,

I may or may not be blog stalking you right now (ok, I am), and I just wanted to tell you that I am a huge lover of Grey's as well. Yep, that's all.