Saturday, July 31, 2010

Am I dreaming?


Does it keep spinning? Or does it stop...
I loved this movie with every fiber of my being. And honestly, I am not terribly disturbed by the ending. I felt at peace with the fact that it no longer mattered to him whether it was reality or not. He was with his kids.
(Even though I'm pretty positive it was a dream because his kids were still in the same clothes and looked the exact same as the projection versions of themselves. In real life they would have aged slightly and probably would have been wearing different clothes.)

The only question I have is that- if he is in a dream in the end, he could bring back his wife and live happily ever after in dream world as a whole family couldn't he? Or is it because he already 'released' her from his subconscious when they followed Fischer into Limbo?

Hm...
Good movie, but now I question my own existence haha.