Sunday, July 18, 2010

If you ever want to feel like you've been hit by a train...

...try this class with me!


No seriously this is one of the funnest things I've done in a long time. It's also the hardest workout I've ever done. It takes a lot of upper body strength and flexibility and be prepared for injuries!

(This is a silks burn on my leg- one of many!)

I'm addicted to this class and would love it if I could convert more people to come play with me!
Maybe we could be in the circus one day?

It's at Studio Pearl in Midvale, its an adult dance studio and its kinda funny to watch the Pole Dancing 1.0 class upstairs... they mainly just look miserable and bruised. But don't fret-- the silks class is not 'adult' in any way!
Thursday nights from 7pm-8pm... I promise you'll love it!

No comments: