Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Funny thing about mountains..you climb one just to find the base of the next one.

Sooo.. I got accepted into BYU-I's RN to BSN program and start in January.
This is a good thing, it really is, but the last thing I want to do right now is go back to school. And by last- I mean LAST.

I.
Am.
So.
Sick.
Of.
School.

Ugh.
At least its only three semesters right?
Semester 1- Old Testament 1
Professional Communications (Hoping my English 2010 credit counts for this)
Math for Real World (Hoping to test out of this)
Science Foundations
Pathophysiology
Professional Seminar (BSN)
Community Nursing

Semester 2- Old Testament 2
Statistics
The American Epidemic
Art/Propaganda in 20th Century
Nursing Research
Vertical Escrow Credits (No idea what that means)
Advanced Med Surg

Semester 3- Family Foundations
The Heroic Journey
Natural Disasters
Foundations Capstone
Physical Assessment
Nursing Leadership

December=GRADUATION!
Then I can finally be an Air Force Nurse!!

No comments: