Sunday, October 26, 2008

HaLlOwEeN PaRtY!

So last year, my roommates and I were KILLER party throwers. We decided that its been a while and that Halloween would be a fun time to have another one. Well...it was fun, just a little under-attended! Here are some of the highlights:
1) I am officially pretty darn good at fake scar making for a first timer!! I could have done a lot better if I'd ACTUALLY beaten her...but that would totally throw the party off I think.


2) We had the most incredible food ever. Seriously people you missed out. Kari and I slaved all day over these cute little treats...well mostly Kari but the Homemade Rootbeer and Homemade Oreo Cookies were all mine :)

3) I was 'Poison Ivy' from Batman! This party was a costume party but only from the neck up...but i totally had green tights on underneath!! Alex was a gangster and Kari was...i dont know but she was beautiful :D My eyelashes were freakin huge. I could barely hold my head up!



4) We had DJ Kurri in da house and all had so much fun dancing!


5) Some random guy from Kari and Alex's ward came and blew up balloon animals for us?? Yeah not sure about that one...


6) We had hot male dancers!! The highlight was probably watching them dance to "Lip Gloss" by Little Mama(?)..anyways they were hilarious. And total cheaters at "Murderer in the Dark."

No comments: