Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Living Aquarium



Me and the fam (and Colton's friend Dalton) went and explored Salt Lake a little bit. We went to the living aquarium and saw some awesome sea creatures! The place was a little stinky, but still
pretty cool. I'll have to remember to take my kids there someday!

We touched some slimy sting rays! Its kinda scary to think about the fact that one of these seemingly peacful things killed dear old Steve Irwin. :(



I found Nemo!!


Just a bunch of cool creatures..starfish, tiny octopus thingy, coral, and eel that has cow spots, a spiky fish...



We also got to touch some other smaller little things.


A baby Seahorse!!!! CUTE!!!!!


This Lobster is over 100yrs old. Sick.


These guys were probably the coolest...they had 3 different types of jellyfish: the first ones glowed in the dark almost, the second ones are some pretty big orange ones, and the last ones are upside down ones! Weird!






Ugly fish that was seriously the side of my little sister...well almost haha


They had pumpkins and Halloween decorations in all of the aquariums. So festive!


Frogs are my favorite animal, I dont know why. They are kinda ugly. But this little guy was smiling at me so I had to get a picture.


This fish had the ugliest lips!


Colton and Dalton in the KIDS play area...

1 comment:

.:.Queen B..:. said...

TAKE MY KIDS! We can have a Finding Nemo tailgate party! And Kiyana is invited too!