Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Best Birthday EVER

Party!:
Jess is wonderful and threw me a wonderful birthday party!
This is me wishing for a __________.


And trying again...


This is the beautiful cake she made me!
LOOKS ARE DECEIVING! Haha


Ronnie, Richael, Kenny, Me, Jess, Jeff, Kylie



Pumpkin Picking:
This is how much I love pumpkins :D







Some yummy Sees candy:





Cupcake Making:
These are SO delicious by the way. The batter is spice cake+vanilla pudding mix+canned pumpkin and inside there is a little cream cheese surprise.






And of course:
SHOPPING! I got some way cute things in case you were wondering :D

Thank you everyone for all of your birthday wishes/texts/calls/etc.
It really made my day perfect and I'm so grateful for all of you!

LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

.:.Queen B..:. said...

K your decorating skills make me sooooooo envious. If only, if only i was as creative and talented as you, miss cupcake!