Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blech.

Sore throat on a beautiful fall day.

Good thing I have Grey's,


Sugar Plum Tea,


and my warm fuzzy blanket. :)


We wont mention the fact that HeWhoShallNotBeNamed is supposedly engaged right now. And the fact that I put in TWO YEARS, the girl before me put in THREE YEARS, and this little tart (thats the nicest thing I could come up with) puts in 8 MONTHS and gets a ring? Psh.

Good thing I'm apparently really difficult to get over.
Whatev.


Wow, I'm putting really personal things on my blog lately.

2 comments:

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

I'm sorry to hear about it all. You are much better than hewhoshallnotbenamed. You deserve more than that. I know it still breaks the heart a little but keep your head held hi because you are beautiful and amazing!!

Kaylee Jo said...

kait...I love you. I read you blog and I think about you-just wanted you to know.